Monday, February 25, 2008

Pre-CNY Makan - 23 February 2008 (Sat)

~ 4.30 pm, after Singspiration ~

Sharma speaks.

Topic: The Parable of the Unworthy Servant
Passage: Luke 17 : 7 - 10

I'll post the gist (isi penting) of what he spoke on the next time round, so as not to make this a really long post k? In the meantime, read Yen's post on the passage.


~ 6.30 pm, after Youth ~



The kids wanted to take pictures with my phone, so I had to delete the one with the audience watching the screenplay. Sorry ya. The photos for the actual event (CNY makan), I will leave the the professional photographer (me = photography noob) to put up.

By the way...

HI! MARCUS AND JEREMY!

Uncle Ivan said you guys pray for us all the time T_T Thank you so much! And so sorry for sometimes not updating the blog. We will do our best to update as often as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: