Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Saturday's mystery revealed

We are going to the Planetarium!

I know what some of you are thinking.

Sien. Boring.

-_- x 100 times


But I tell you it will be a trip you will never forget. ^_^


Because we have this.




FREE pizza vouchers! Thanks to Unc Rod!

I know I know. Save the drools for Saturday.


And fun people to go with.



The idea is FUN people ok. Hope Adrian and SIn Yee don’t kill me.

Hope to see many people there.


For those interested, meet at Wei Jin’s place at TWO pm.

Ah huh. 2pm not 4pm

2pm

2pm

2pm


(I heard if you say anything 3 times, can remember better)



Oh ya. Bring your student card.

Children (Below 12): RM5

Student: RM7

Student with no student card: RM10

Adult: RM10



Got discount if bring student card. So don’t forget your student card.


Bring student card

Bring student card

Bring student card



(Is it working?)


Oh and did I mention that t-shirt is ready?


MGC t-shirt is READY!!!!!!

Front Back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_^ Nice right.

For those going to the camp, it’s FREE!

For those not going, it’s cheap and affordable!

So either way, it’s win-win for everybody!



Of course, better if you’re going to camp.

Sign up now if you haven’t. ^_^


Sign up now

Sign up now

Sign up now

9 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

OIIIIIIIII go at 4 laaaaaaaaaaa i want to eat pizza too!!!

cluelessfreak said...

camp teeshirt in red??? sad. berapa ribu?

oh btw..wad time u all eating the pizza? at 4 plus can?

hwei said...

I read the first few lines adi know it's my sis writing. MANGKUK! Hahahah. Say three times. ROFL. Eh camp shirt nice! Nice! Yen: Cannot tell the price here. SMS Shuen and ask. Heeeeeee.

I also won't be there k. Sedih.

mau said...

shuen, yik how wants to go for the camp.. i saw him that day and he ask me how to register.. do contact him and ask him to join ya? btw... that's a funny picture of me... gosh... i miss my hair... hahahaha...

saun said...

haha u coming back again?

sarahyanli said...

AWESOME SHIRT! i choose red one kay dont pray pray.. shaun got modeling experience dy hahaha

Shuen said...

Yen: We'll be hanging out at planetarium for awhile. So ya, maybe having pizza at probably 4 or later. So you can join us!

Hwei: Apa mangkuk. Authentic k. >_<

Xiao di di: Alrites. Will call him about the camp. And ya. Your hair looks good. Heh. Good picture rite.

cluelessfreak said...

Saun posing maut!!!

Sim Chung Heng Raymond said...

lol the 3 times saying cracks me up LOL !