Monday, April 28, 2008

Wakaka. My first MGC post

Since this is my first MGC blog post, I reckon everyone should read it with much consideration and seriousness of mind and heart. Heh. No lar. Kidding.

Hwei told me how she felt the youth has changed. I felt the same way. Good thing!

Reminds me of when I was a younger youth. All the youths during my secondary school day has left. The last 'older youth' was Geng Yi.

All's left of my batch is Sharma and me.

There will come a time where everyone you ever knew in youth will leave. If you stay. ^_^

Jesus gave a new commandment. Love one another as I have loved you.

Appreciate one another while you still can. Do kind things for one another. Make the most of every opportunity in youth. Serve! Teach the kids! Wash dishes! Go football! Songlead! So that when it's your turn to leave, you can leave with no regrets.

3 comments:

mau said...

okok... paham... must try... > " < or like when i say "i'll try" u would say "cannot try d... must do..." so,instead... haha... now must do...

cluelessfreak said...

i wonder change in wad sense.

hwei said...

don't worry. good change! the bau in mgc is different d!