Tuesday, November 06, 2007

More Updates

Well, after considering KD's proposal to put upcoming birthdays, I think this one will do for now. It's the birthdays for our church for this coming month. It might not be perfect so I'm really sorry if I missed out any of your birthdays for this month. Please tell me if I didn't put your birthdays. You might not know some of them so here's a brief introduction of them - El Sen is the tall guy who's studying in Lim Kok Wing, Danny is Chen Li's friend studying in The One Academy(somehow it feels as though there will be some dramatic music every time I mention The One Academy), Ngee Shin is Ah Derk, Ah Zheng and Qi Qi's elder sister. Wei Jin is Li Lian's brother and haven't been seeing him around. Wei Jin, if you're reading, stop playing too much Halo 3 okay? We also have Sin Yee, most of you might know her because she talks a lot...I mean sociable. Mark is an MMU graduate and is started his 'work' yesterday. Anyway, that's all for now, study smart SPM and STPM students!!!

No comments: