Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BERSIH March for Electoral Justice 2007

Hey guys, as obedient as we are to the second part of the command, "do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith" (Galatians 6:10), let us not forget the first part.

The recent march, organized by BERSIH, sparked interesting discussions and speculations nationwide and worldwide. For those of you who don't know about it, check out the various websites listed on my blog.

Even if we don't openly discuss it here, I feel that it is important that we each bring home a thought (Ei? You guys are already at home) concerning this issue. The event left me asking questions about whether Christians should take part in demonstrations like this, peaceful as they may be.

I picked my brain pretty much in my blog (as well as the Wordpress one, it looks nicer actually) so those of you who have longer attention spans may read it. If cannot tahan, just read the first few paragraphs la, then skip to the last few paragraphs also enough already.

I think this issue is worth a discussion in the Youth, so we might have it sometime next year. So please be in the know la, if not become like the speaker syok sendiri only.

Ok?

Thanks for making it till this paragraph! I'm off to study!

No comments: