Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Prayer Items

Continue to pray for those who have exams:

PMR
Oopps..over d.

SPM
Jessica and Jeremy..the two Js, Sharonne and also Kevin(Chen Li's cousin)

STPM
Daniel, Hwei, Marcus, Adrian, and Raymond (Sim).

UEC
Yik How

MMU
Yen Mei, Kevin, Mark, Jun Yi, Siew Chen, Frederick, Gary.

University life
Shuen, Melissa, Gary, Sin Yee, Sin Lan, Ah Zheng, Ah Derk, Sue Lyn, Teng, Darel, Chen Li, Juliana, El Sen... There are many more out there....

We have prayer meeting every Wednesday, so please come and join us and pray together especially those in Malacca...hehehe...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honoured - you've put me in the same category as my elder brother and all the other "old" people. Haha.

Thank you for your prayers. I will be coming home for as long as i can allow myself to at the end of this year. Many things have happened and there's lots of things to talk about.

-Ah Derk

hwei said...

Hi Derk! Didn't expect to see your comment up here (the current members in Malacca also don't post anything wan =.=).

We're planning a mime for this Christmas, and it'll be nice if you could help with it also. Will be posting about it soon, so details will be up then.

See you at the end of the year!

Anonymous said...

If I'm lucky.

Well, I hope they read it at least, then your efforts won't be wasted.

I can't commit for Christmas, I have duties here. It's unfortunate, but I can't gripe - all of us have the things we need to do in life.

How to catch up soon - here's my newly born blog - check out the original name.
ngeederk.livejournal.com