Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Ray of Hope!

"I've just become a father."

-- Chua Beng Hui via SMS.




Yesh! Yoke Woon gave birth to Chua Ern Song yesterday, and he weighs a healthy 3.37kg! =D

According to Beng Hui,

"Ern" is the Chinese for "grace",
and "Song" is, well, "song".

So Ern Song's name means "song of grace". =D

Waiting for pictures, will upload them when I get them!

"I've just become a father."

I was so moved when I saw those words. T_T

[I was in court watching a trial, so I couldn't do the happy dance.]

-_-

3 comments:

saun said...

Haha i was moved too. moved to noe extra ang pau for CNY! whee! congrats ya!

sebastian said...

Congratz Beng, I tried to called you but couldn't get, will try again later. Or you change number already?

Welcome to the club, and sleepless nights :p

Geng yi

hwei said...

-_____-