Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Christmas Party 2009

Hey guys, before I actually post up stuff from our awesome camp (I think everyone will agree with me that the 4 days were awesome possum!), I wanna announce to everyone who actually reads this blog about our

RANDOM CHRISTMAS PARTY!!

And it will be on a random date, a random place and a random time. Just kidding. I quoted this from Ah Derk. ==" The lameness of MGC-ians is actually pretty contagious. Anyway, seriously... The details are below.

Date : 26th December 2009
Time : 7.00PM
Venue : Melaka Gospel Chapel

I've dropped an event invitation to those in my Facebook list. Do invite your friends as well peeps. See you guys there. Oh, btw, when we say RANDOM... we really really mean random. So don't expect anything ordinary. :)

Ta!

-chen-

No comments: