Sunday, October 04, 2009

Camp09 #1: The Camp to Come

Yes.

A camp is coming to a town near you.

Ok. Not so near la.

Ok. Quite far la.

Believe me.

This is a camp you won't want to miss.

I know what you're thinking.

Now you'll be wondering,

What would Tse Shuen know about camps.


She hates the outdoors.

She hates mosquitoes.

She hates dirt.

She hates exercise. ^_^!

She hates the sun.


How can this woman possibly know anything at all about camps?




Because I was there. *Bangga*

9 years ago. Emphasis: *I'm still young*

If there is any camp that I would go, this would be it. :-)


Wanna be hero?

Edited Banner


Date : 14th - 17th December 2009
Venue : Tapah, Perak

6 comments:

hwei said...

Apa post yang memarketkan diri ni. -_-"

Shuen said...

Mana ada? I market camp ok.

saun said...

and ur pic is wat they call side-marketing

hwei said...

Come to think of it, you look so like the girl in Confessions of a Shopaholic. Hmm.

sebastian said...

I want to go for the camp, leave one spot for me ok?

cluelessfreak said...

sebastian say only.