Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates!

We'll be having a Scavenger Hunt this Saturday. Those in Malacca, make effort to invite your friends. Pray for my friends, I've invited some and they are interested. Just pray that they'll just agree to go and will go.

Pray for my sissers, Shuen and Hwei. Shuen is very very busy but still has to do the Scanvenger Hunt while Hwei is sick. Pray that Big Sis will be able to cope while Small Sis will get well.

Pray for Yen Mei. She specially requested to pray for her safety in Johore. I don't know why but if you wanna know, ask her. I just said I don't know. Anyway, pray that she'll be able to understand the new design class she attending now and that she may know where God wants her to be.

Daniel has finally settled his registration as much as the Ronaldo deal is done! He was really happy, and therefore we are happy too! Continue to pray for him though. He has a lot of busy things going on and needs to find time to do his own notes because the books are too thick. Pray that he won't neglect doing quiet time. It's easy to neglect it. Saying "I rest 5 minutes first" or "I do one more question first" before going to sleep and end up not spending time with God. This is for everyone, including me :)

1 comment:

vivian said...

hey the scavenger hunt was awesome.looking forward for another one!