Sunday, May 10, 2009

E For Encouragement

Would like to say congratulations to Adrian for having the courage to stand up and share a few verses today. You did a good job. I read your post on where the playing of words with planning and failing come in and the part where you said you did not have enough courage to stand to share.

Just remember that not having enough courage is not a bad thing. Like my sister said, I had moments when I was scared to stand, and I still do. God isn't mad because you did not stand to share or request a song for Him, rather I feel He's proud of the fact that you wanted to stand.

For the guys out there, try standing for a song. It's good training. We have the privilege of requesting songs to praise God and leading the worship. It's not a burden. Never was, never is. That's all! Have a nice day and Happy Mom's Day!

2 comments:

mau said...

uhmmm.. thanx Saun, but I wouldn't want to take any credit. I only do it cause He asked me to do it and it was Him who gave me the courage to do it (like u said that He is my courage). I prayed before I do it. Still, there are stuffs that I want to share but I'm still not bold enuff to share everything. Like wat the MMUCF-ians always say TGBTG (to God be the glory). So, to Him be all glory. I think the lesson that I got from Him today is, pray before u do anything. So, MGC-ians, or any1 who reads this, do pray before u do anything k? And if it's in His will, He will definitely make it a reality. Definitely. I do hope that "this" is in His will.

saun said...

wow...your longest comment yet.. sometimes also not cuz He asked to do.. sometimes u gotta give urself the extra push as well..for other guys out there.. we talk like we're the only 2 guys