Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates

It's been long since anyone updated this blog. What happened? Anyway, pray for everyone, be it in or out of Malacca. Everybody is going through tough times and are facing stiff stress. Quoting Daniel for what he smsed last Wednesday:

Dying, Lots of assignment. N midterm start next week (which is around now). Finance and Accounts dunno anything at all. Die man!!

Wow. That sounded desperate. Pray that he may survive by the end of his term and still be living. For Yen Mei and my big sis, they are having their (FYP) which according to Yen Mei, is called Fun Year Project. It sounds fun but then they seem to be struggling a lot with it. As for my 2nd sis, pray for her Law Nite thingy. Pray that it will work out successfully because I donated some money to it. I don't want my money to go to waste. I'm not sure about the others, but I think there will sure to be something that we're struggling with. Maybe it's one of God's many trials for us to make us strong by the end of the day. If it doesn't kill us, it only makes us stronger right?

For myself, I'm kinda facing a tough time as well. I'm so lonely in school! Those who have formerly studied in GBS might understand this dreadful feeling where it's so hard to find someone who can speak English proficiently. Not only this, but I have not found a friend where I can talk with, and it's already been one month since school started. Truth is, the people in my class have already formed their own clique because they've been together since Form 1 while it's only my 1st year with them. So I'm practically cut off by all of them and I kinda feel inferior when I'm in that class. They're like in the 1st class for 5 years while this is only my first! So do pray for me to be able to cope with the stress and to be bold and confident enough to talk to them.

Also, please pray for the Easter event that is coming up. I don't really know the date yet, although it has been fixed, but we will be doing a sketch on that day. Pray for Andy as this is his first time coordinating a major event and that the script may be done quick. We originally had a script but the youth decided that there was not enough connections to Easter. I hope the one who wrote it won't get offended or anything.

That's all. If you have any prayer items, feel free to call or sms the numbers below:

Adrian Mau - 0123163235

Yen Mei - 0163143362

Shaun - 0163215641

We have opened another group in KL. The number goes:

Chen Li - 0126118954

Tse Hwei - 0126602909

Tse Shuen - 0122536890


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

change Adrian's number and then delete this comment! haha...
=)

saun said...

haha thanx for telling... a sign of getting old