Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Update!

I'm sorry it took us almost a week to update about the event, but I guess the dreadful knowledge of school starting drained us out. Anyway, in my point of view, the event was successful. We had a large crowd coming, and though we were not prepared for the number, God was there to sustain us and bring us through the night. We had a few fumbles but the fumbles were so subtle everyone thought it was either a part of the act or did not even notice it. The crowd may not have noticed the mistakes and the whole night may seem to go coincidentally well in spite of the mistakes, but like Geng Yi's personal message in MSN sums it up:
"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

I would love to narrate the whole story but then I'm not one of those write-long-long bloggers, so I'll just leave it to the experts. If they deny it's them, then I'll clearly point out that they are Hwei and Chen Li. So update soon ya?

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

eh chenli got sort of write out the story line ar..with dialouge lagi

saun said...

aiya... then wait for her to copy and paste on the mgc blog or write another post wahahaha