Monday, August 25, 2008

J.U.I.C.E Nite

It takes months to plan an event. It takes just one night to end it.

But it was good. Good I tell you.

Let me quote Hancock,

Ehem, ehem...


Good job

:p


The skit was excellent. Actors/Actresses were fantastic. The script was real. So real because it reflects our current state.


Many of us (beautiful/macho MGCian) left Melaka and are scattered all over the place. Speaking for those beautiful and macho, I believe at some point of our lives, we felt what Jessica felt.

I had so much fun back there before I left...

These people are nothing like my old friends..


And to some point, we did what Jess did. We compared and put up a defensive wall around ourselves. We rid ourselves of opportunities to know others and to be known by them.


Maybe that's why we can't blend in the new churches. Maybe that's why we don't feel at home in new churches. Maybe that's why we're not serving with zeal and enthusiasm in new churches.

The skit echoes,

Make friends just like Jesus did.



A challenge for those who have left and for those leaving sooner or later. May we be able to say,

So what if they are different

and make room in our hearts for our new found family wherever we are. The more the merrier! Heh.

For those who's thinking kenot lar....Kenot one!!!!! I small heart, no more space.


My uncle used to say,

'Mind over matter. Mind over matter.

If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.'



By the way,

A very happy belated birthday to Yen and Shaun


Wakakakaka.

Geng Yi multitasking. Shake Yen Mei's hand and wish Shaun.


Congratulations people. A job well done.

*shake hand, shake hand*

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

its a nerd wannabe nite. haha. universal nerd glasses.

Chen said...

haha...mmg. Tiba tiba nerd so popular.